J.R. Clarke Public Library is holding a Pumpkin Decorating contest for children ages 4 through 16. Pumpkins must be picked up at the Library from October 3rd through the 15th and decorated and submitted by October 17th.
BELOW ARE THE GUIDELINES FOR ALL ENTRIES:
- Ages 4 – 16
- Come and Pick up a Pumpkin at the Library from October 3 through the 15th
- Bring Back your decorated Pumpkin by October 17th
- Pumpkins will be displayed and out for the public to be judged from October 17th through the 31st.
- Note: You must use the Pumpkin that the library provides.
- There are to be NO carved pumpkins
- You may decorate your pumpkin any way you like
- Just no gory, gruesome or vulgar pumpkins