JR Clarke Public Library is beginning a Hybrid Phase 3, as per Governor DeWine’s COVID-19 order. Beginning Thursday, Phase 3 regulations will begin. Our goal is to continue providing excellent service and maintain a healthy environment for all who enter.
The “limited” Phase 3 will begin on Thursday, November 12, 2020: Our library staff has their temperatures taken daily and will be wearing a mask in the library. We have a few staff members, who have medical orders, “not” to wear a mask due to medical conditions
- All patrons will enter and leave through the north doors off the parking lot.
- All JRC books and materials, which are returned, are to be placed in the tubs under the check-in desk.
- There is a small table in the northern foyer with directions for patrons who enter the library. Please follow them in order. 1. All patrons will enter and leave through the north doors off the parking lot.
2. All JRC books and materials, which are returned, are to be placed in the tubs under the check-in desk.
3. There is a small table in the northern foyer with directions for patrons who enter the library. Please follow them in order.
4. Due to the Governor’s order, wearing a mask is mandatory for public buildings and businesses when entering the premise. Children under the age of 10 are exempt.
5. If you do not have a mask, one will be offered to you.
6. Social distancing rules will be followed at all times.
7. Hand Sanitizer is available upon arrival in the North Foyer and is to be used by all patrons before entering the main library – Adults and Children alike.
8. The total number of patrons will be forty-five (45) at any one time in the library with a 45-minute visit enforced.
9. All evening and group events are cancelled until further notice from the Governor’s office.
10.If a patron does not feel comfortable entering J.R. Clarke Library during these changes, “Window Service” will be available by the north doors. Please knock to let our staff know you are present.
11.Anyone the age of 14 and under needs to be accompanied by an adult.
12. All library services will be available for the community, organizations and schools.
If you have any questions, please contact the library at 937-473-2226