Here is a chance to encourage your nature lover to explore the great outdoors! The Miami County Park District is offering our Quest Librry Program to J. R. Clarke PUblic Library! It is fun and easy!
1. Sign-Up! Quest will be at JRC every Tuesday through the end of July from 11:00 - noon!
2. Check out a backpack full of natrue exploring tools. You will need this backpack for the whole Quest program. (Due on or before July 23)
3. Pick out two Quest books per family. These books can also be used for the Summer Reading Program. Pick out three nature themed books from the library.
4. Read the books and do some outdoor explorations.
5. Fill out the form and describe what you learned outside.
More Information at the Library - Sheets Available to Take Home!