Skip to main content
- Story Time Share Themes
Story Time Share Themes
- We love our StoryTime! Tuesdays are always "just around the corner" and you will want to send your child, ages 3, 4 or 5 to our weekly March Theme "Construction and Moving".
- Tuesday, March 12 - "Bring something that moves something!"
- Tuesdayk March 19 - "Bring something that is "green" and moves something!"
- Tuesday, March 26 - "Bring something with "wheels!"
- Mrs. Laurie Deubner, retired educator, is the teacher and Mrs. Sherry Angle is her substitute and assistant. You can call the library or stop by and sign-up your child. Pre-Kindergarten Development Skills are being taught! If you are a childcare provider, you can do a great service to your children's parents by taking them to this weekly event. For further information, contact the library staff or director at 937-473-2226.