Kroger Community Rewards Program
|Friends of the J.R. Clarke Public Library is enrolled in Kroger's Community Rewards Program. This program will link purchases made with your Kroger's Plus Card to the Friends of the J.R. Clarke Public Library so that a portion of the sale is donated back to Friends.|
- Go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click on Ohio.
- If you are a new online customer, click Enroll.
- Click Get started. Sign up today! at the bottom right and follow the prompts.
- Once you've set up your online account, go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Click Already Enrolled? Sign In.
- Scroll to Kroger Plus Card and enter your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Scroll to Community Rewards and click Community Rewards Program Information.
- Under "Find Your Organization", enter 82988, which is the NPO number for Friends of the J.R. Clarke Public Library.
- Select Friends of the J.R. Clarke Public Library from list and click Confirm.
- Purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please visit the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- You must enroll/re-enroll every year for this to work.